Sales Manager- Security Products Ireland
Fire and Security Products (FSP), a division of Carrier Corporation, is a company that spans the globe as a technology leader. As an innovator and world leader in the fire and security industry, we consider our employees to be our most valuable assets.
Would you like to be part of an industry leading company at the forefront of electronic security technology?
What are we looking for?
FSP is seeking a Sales Manager to support their range of Security products. The purpose of the role is to grow and develop business across the island of Ireland. We are ideally seeking someone who lives within a commutable distance of Dublin, although applicants based in other Irish or Northern Irish cities will be considered.
As a Sales Manager, you will:
- Drive profitable sales from our wide range of Security products to Security installers and distributors.
- Maintain and develop long-term customer relationship through effective key account management.
- Negotiate prices within an established procedure to ensure profitable sales orders and to achieve the sales targets.
- Continuously gather relevant competitive market information, analyzing customer and market needs.
- Participate at trade shows and organize seminars/ product promotions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Extensive previous experience of selling comparable Security products.
- Have a proven track record of achievement with evidence of significant business development.
- Possess strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of “gross margin”.
- Account management experience- this role has a strong bias toward developing existing accounts (85%)
- Exhibit well developed communication/interpersonal/ presentation skills, able to influence at all levels.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to share ideas
What can we offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Company Vehicle
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
More about us:
Fire & Security Products offer ongoing partner support and a comprehensive portfolio of products including fire detection, intrusion detection, access control and video surveillance, with brands such as Aritech, Edwards, EST, GST, Guardall, IFS, Kilsen, Lenel, NetworX, Supra, TruPortal, TruVision, UltraView, Ziton. From initial planning and installation to ongoing maintenance and expansion, our dedicated service and support teams provide the professional expertise that can enhance the efficiency, usability and cost-effectiveness of your entire security system.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from talented Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Sales Agents or Security Systems Engineers who are interested in a career in sales who live within a commutable distance of Dublin, Tullamore, Carlow, Arklow, Portlaoise, Newry or Belfast.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
To find out more about the role and apply click here