A Senior Technical Executive is required to join Fortus Ireland on a full-time basis.
The Technical Executive plays a pivotal role in the support of security system integrators and installers to ensure technical issues with CCTV & Intruder & Access Control products are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve complex CCTV hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Provide day to day desktop and remote support to CCTV and Security installers
- Testing of Software and Hardware
- Pre - Configuration of wired and wireless IP transmission equipment.
- Access Control, Intruder, Fire System knowledge would be an advantage.
- Documenting calls via CRM system.
- IT troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience, a quick learner.
- IP CCTV troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience
- Analogue CCTV system knowledge and experience - desirable for existing systems and system migration.
- Analogue CCTV system knowledge and experience - desirable for existing systems and migration
About Fortus Group
Fortus is the largest privately owned, B2B security distribution company across Ireland and the UK within the key industry verticals of CCTV, Intruder, Access & Fire products. Our expertise in tailored solutions, project management and support for businesses of all sizes makes us the preferred distributor for Ireland and the UK by the world’s leading security brands.
IT, Troubleshooting, IP CCTV
To apply please email email@example.com