At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading IP access control, door entry and building intelligence systems for smart buildings.
Based in the Home Farm Business Centre, located off the Lewes Road in Brighton, we also manufacture all our products locally in Eastbourne.
We are an award-winning organisation for both our products and for our business. We hold a Sussex Super Growth Award, have been named in the FT1000 List of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies and the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. In 2016 we won Best Large Company at the Brighton and Hove Independent Business Awards and in 2017 were named Manufacturer of the Year at the Eastbourne Business Awards.
With over 30 years of experience, we develop systems for the mid-market (such as education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial and public sector) and provide solutions suitable for a wide range of sites and requirements. At present, around 25,000 buildings are secured by Paxton globally each year.
Our team is constantly expanding internationally, and we currently have over 300 employees located at locations across the globe with offices in the UK, US, France, Germany, South Africa, Scandinavia, the Middle East and Benelux.
Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works as a standalone system or alongside Paxton's Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2. It consists of three components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
Net2 Entry is a plug and play solution that comes with a range of panel options and is suitable for a wide variety of sites.
Net2 Entry allows a person inside a building to identify a visitor before they are granted entry. Upon recognition of the visitor via high quality audio and colour video monitor, the person can grant or deny access as appropriate via their touchscreen monitor and opening the exterior door.
- Three components: monitor, panel and door controller
- Plug and play solution that auto-detects on set up for quick and easy installation
- Three versions of panel available, including touch screen and vandal resistant (IK10 impact rated
- Scalable system using IP technology and industry standard PoE extension switches. Ideal for large sites, such as shared offices or apartment blocks
- Winner of PSi Premier Awards, Access Control Product of the year 2013, 2014 & 2015
Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered Net2 access control unit in a slimline door handle. Net2 PaxLock comes ready to fit a standard Euro profile lock case (sold separately). It communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air.
It is designed for use with Net2Air Ethernet bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system. Net2 PaxLock is simple to use and fast to fit because it is not wired into a mains power source making it ideal for internal doors.
- Simple solution that can be fitted in minutes as no need for mains power and reduces cabling; it is ideal for internal doors
- The simple design means that it can be easily retrofitted in place of an existing door handle
- It wirelessly communicates with Net2 software, using Net2Air technology, Paxton’s secure wireless protocol
- Winner of PSi Premier Awards, Access Control Product of the year 2012
Net2 software is designed to run on a PC with Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista operating systems. It is designed to feel familiar to any Windows user. It will organise and report on up to 50,000 users and 1,000 doors.
Net2 Pro software is easy to use and moves beyond the basics of managing the flow of people around a building, offering benefits like building control and system integration, with minimal training needed. Software features like timesheet and attendance and security lockdown functions mean that Net2 Pro offers multi-tasking security software that is extra secure.
Our most powerful door controller, which uses TCP/IP technology to allow direct connection to the IP network, saving time with minimal wiring needed.
- Use existing LAN or RS485 infrastructure on a site
- Easy installation with minimal wiring
- Future proof and easily scalable
- Create more site opportunities
- Also available with PoE
Due to the wide range of site requirements, Paxton offers an extensive range of readers and keypads for use with our Net2 system:
- Most popular and comprises four readers ranging in size to suit the location
- Our Proximity P series MIFARE® reader is suitable for use with MIFARE®, EM4100 and Net2 tokens
- Reader is encased in a solid metal housing with a durable clear window
- Not affected when mounted near metal objects, as is the case with other readers - perfect solution for car park barrier posts or aluminium door frames
- Housed in high quality, hard wearing marine grade stainless steel
- Specifically designed for marine applications such as yachts, but suitable for applications anywhere
- The reader is backlit with blue LEDs, making it suitable for low light areas
Long range reader
- Ideal for car park barriers, and wheelchair accessible entrances
- The Long range reader produces a read range of up to 5m and can be extended up to 50m
Vandal proof reader
- Suitable for vandal-prone environments
- The reader can be embedded in the wall, and is made up of two parts; a cylindrical proximity reader and a cap to mark the position of the reader
HID™ reader range
- A smart selection of readers compatible with HID™ format cards
- The HID™ range includes the Proximity mullion HID™ reader and the Proximity metal HID™ reader
Paxton10 is Paxton’s fully integrated building intelligence system providing security, convenience and energy efficiency.
The system comprises a web-based user interface for easy building management and a selection of discreet hardware.
Paxton10 uses inputs, like the identification of a person or change in environment, to intelligently and automatically adjust security features and appliances. Built with elegance and simplicity in mind, Paxton10 is suitable for all types of buildings.
Paxton10 delivers out of the box access control, IP video management and building automation interfaces with existing building infrastructure to control lighting, heating, air conditioning, intruder and fire alarms.
Visit our website for more information