Vista is pleased to announce the release of Q, the 4 channel Arm Based server which comes pre-loaded with four qulu licences. The small, quiet and stylishly designed Q server brings the power and flexibility of qulu video management software to smaller installations. It supports up to four IP cameras and includes 2TB of onboard storage.
As your security needs grow, Q can easily be clustered with other Q devices and servers on the network to form part of a larger system. Coupled with qulu’s 2.4.1 update, Q can be configured to prioritise failover for up to 8 additional cameras to protect your most important recordings.
Designed to allow easy accessibility and simple set up, it helps businesses reduce their total cost of ownership while continuing to provide the same great qulu experience.
The 1GB of RAM allows 4 x 1080p realtime images to be displayed on the qulu client without affecting the recording performance. Separate, dedicated storage for the Linux OS ensures all 2TB of the HDD goes towards the storage of images.
- Experience qulu on smaller systems – Q comes with four pre-loaded qulu licenses, ideal for smaller systems
- Ultimate scalability – Q can be clustered easily to form part of a larger system as your security needs grow
- Distributed architecture – reduce the potential of a single point of failure
- True embedded NVR – powered by an ARM Cortex™ A7 processor for ultimate power and flexibility
- Compact dimensions – discreet size and quiet operation ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications
Gary Rowden, Divisional Director – Product Management & Business Development, comments: “Vista’s qulu VMS has brought a whole new level of interactivity to the interrogation of live and recorded video. Q has been developed specifically to allow smaller systems to benefit from this, without compromising costs. Thanks to the distributed architecture, the potential of a single point of failure can be significantly reduced – ensuring that recordings are kept safe.”