We're excited to release the latest version of the OnGuard system
Featuring support for new web-based apps and native support for mobile credential issuance, OnGuard version 7.3 focuses on the user experience and provides a system that is truly web- and mobile-ready.
Serving as the new face of OnGuard, the Lenel Console acts as a browser-based ‘launchpad’ for the OnGuard environment. Using a simple, ‘card’ visual, users can access both browser-based and traditional windows based OnGuard applications from this single web page.
OnGuard Credentials Web Module
This new module allows many of your users to have browser-based, installation-free cardholder, badge, and access management for their OnGuard system.
Lenel BlueDiamond Mobile
Lenel will soon have a complete solution for using your smart devices (Android®, IOS, and Apple Watch) to unlock doors. This solution consists of a family of readers (including a module to support existing Weigand readers from any manufacturer), an app for your smart device, mobile credentials (virtual badges) and support in OnGuard 7.3.The Lenel BlueDiamond Mobile solution will be rolled out in phases to various regions, starting with phase 1 early next year for the following countries:
Mobile Credential Issuance
OnGuard is leading the way in the industry trend towards mobile credentials. OnGuard 7.3 allows Mobile Credentials from Lenel, HID, and Allegion to be seamlessly issued to Cardholder’s mobile devices with just a few mouse clicks, avoiding the need for ‘double management’ of credentials.
OnGuard OpenAccess API – Lenel’s New web services API now Available
OnGuard 7.3 marks the commercial availability of the OpenAccess Application Programming Interface (API). Lenel has been using the new API for support of our internally developed web applications through several OnGuard released and it is now available for third-party and in-house use.
This release also includes updates to support in the following items:
- Support for Lenel ACU migration as well as Software House C-Cure to OnGuard
- OnGuard now offers BACnet integration via the LNL-4420 controller, providing a simple way to connect to building automation systems and the OnGuard environment.
- Supervised F2F is now supported on specific ‘Standard’ LNL Controllers and Panels • Events are now delivered to Alarm Monitoring when users log directly into the LNL Controllers web pages
- “Notification of Expiration” events are now generated for OnGuard subscription module and option licenses
- Intrusion Mask Group – Force Arming via Local I/O
For further information click here
Learn more about Lenel at www.lenel.com