Patch App & Go is the one man network tester & cable tracer, powered by your smartphone
The Patch App & Go Continuity Tester and Cable Tracer is the one man device powered by any mobile device running on android or IOS. After downloading the app to your device, testing or tracing 4 pair Lan cables becomes a quick and easy process.
Each Tester is supplied with 6 Smart Remote Plugs (with the option of buying more) which are individually programmed with numbers from 1 to 6. As you test the Patch App & Go will visually display a pass or fail, as well as confirming the unique ID of the smart plug currently being tested.
The Patch App & Go Continuity Tester is suitable for testing Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6, unshielded and shielded network cables. As the device performs each test the results will appear as a pass or fail on your mobile device. When a failure is detected, the app will visually display the fault. Patch App & Go will Instantly identify wiremap errors such as mis-wires, split pairs, shorts and open ends.
- Test Continuity: Test and verify the correct termination of any 4 Pair network cable. The App will instantly display a visual pass or fail.
- Cable Tracer: Patch App & Go allows you to quickly trace unidentified 4 pair network cables back to their corresponding ports on the Patch Panel or Wall Outlet by using the Smart Remote Plugs.
- Smart Remote Plugs: Each Patch App & Go kit is supplied with 6 Smart Remote Plugs, with the option of buying more. The Smart Remote Plugs can be used for both testing and tracing any 4 pair network cables.
- Rechargeable Battery: The Patch App & Go T1 Dongle is fitted with a 1150mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery & comes supplied with a USB Charging Cable.
- Innovative Design: Pioneering, groundbreaking, novel, ingenious, advanced, original – Patch App & Go is all of these things, packed into one tester.
- Wiremap: Wiremap for Miswires, Split Pairs, Shorts and Open ends. Results are instantly visible on your mobile device.
- One Man Tester: With the use of multiple Smart Remote Plugs, Patch App & Go allows the user to test a number of network points in quick succession without additional assistance.
- Numbered Remote Plugs: Smart Remote Plugs are individually programmed with their own numbers. As testing or tracing is being carried out, the App will identify which Plug has been tested or traced.
- PDF Test Reports: Individual site test reports are automatically saved on your device, which can be viewed, emailed and printed for submission to your customer.
- Saves Time & Money: Eliminates the need for a two-man team to test your installation or the hours it would take for one man to test by himself.
Single replacement smart remote plugs are available to purchase in case of misplaced plugs.
Call the sales team on 01 4264000 for details.