Point-to-Point & Point-to-Multipoint Wireless Ethernet Transmission 5GHz & 4.9GHz, PoE & Non PoE
WES3 is provided as one common unit for point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations. Enhanced firmware allows you to choose from client, single-point host or multipoint host.
The WES3 Wireless Ethernet System is a wireless transmission system that operates in the license-free, 5GHz band, providing a cableless transmission path for an Ethernet channel. The WES3 firmware is configurable for product type, enabling one common unit to be configured as a client, a single-point host or a multipoint host. The system is IEEE802.11a/n compliant and will support up to 99Mbps throughput due to MIMO technology (Multiple In Multiple Out). WES3 provides connectivity for a wide range of Ethernet devices such as megapixel/HD cameras, DVRs, encoders/decoders and web servers and uses a secure encryption method to prevent unauthorized access to the system. WES3 is available as a IEEE802.3af compliant unit or non-PoE version with a power injection module for applications where PoE is not available. All WES3 units ship with a universal wall/pole mount.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/y compliant
- Non-PoE / non-PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- ETSI DFS & TPC compliant
- MIMO technology - up to 99Mbps throughput
- Range of antenna options
- Suitable for long-range wireless deployment with high receiver sensitivity
- Passive midspan compliant PoE support for greater installation flexibility
- IP66 casing
- Flexible & low-cost transmission - plug & play design