Did you attend The CAME Connectour in 2017?
In 2017 CAME travelled the UK with 12 CAME Connectour dates located up and down the country on each Friday @ the British Superbike Events. They demonstrated to over 500 customers the concept of CAME Connect and informed them how it could benefit their business. Well now they're taking it one step further and giving you the hands on training you will need to take full advantage of their award winning platform... and guess what? It’s all FREE!
So... what new stuff can we share with you in 2018?
For 2018 they are taking the CAME Connectour back on the road, but this time they really mean business! They have selected 16 different locations all across the UK and Ireland to ensure all our customers have the opportunity to take advantage of this FREE training course that has been specifically created for professional automation installers. Their goal is to give all attendees an in-depth training on how the CAME Connect system operates which will then enable every attending company to take full advantage of the time saving and cost reducing innovations. They have designed this course to be fully “Hands On” and every attendee will be using one of their unique CAME Connect Training Hubs for the day that will allow every delegate to gain all the knowledge and skills needed to maximise the opportunity CAME Connect gives us.
All that’s new for the 2018 CAME Connect Training Course...
- 16 Dates @ 16 different venues across the UK & Ireland to choose from. (Tuesday 22nd May, Belfast & Thursday 24th of May, Dublin)
- Unlimited places for your sales, engineers, back office & service staff
- Your own unique CAME CONNECT training hub for the day
- A general introduction & overview to I.O.T & cloud system interconnectivity
- Learn how you can provide remote support to your existing clients
- FREE of charge training! Only a very small admin fee per delegate applies
- One day intensive training course using real connected equipment
- 12 jam-packed training modules covering everything you need to know
- At least 75% of the training will be “practical based” and “hands on”
- Learn how to use CAME Connect with any make of automation system