Tavcom has announced an impressive line-up of expert speakers who will be sharing their knowledge in the Tavcom Training Theatre during this year’s IFSEC International exhibition which takes place 21st-23rd June, 2016 at EXCEL London.
Free of charge and free of jargon
As in previous years, the variety of the topics covered by the free to attend lectures, ensure there is something for everyone involved within the security sector, including installers, systems designers, technical support personnel and end-users. Topics include:
- Alphabet Soup: the wonderful world of network acronyms and abbreviations explained.
- Network Performance? It’s easy when you know how!
- HD Analogue Versus IP
- Is your Video Security System (VSS) watertight?
- CCTV - The ingredients for evidence gathering
- Know Your Onions or Start to Cry. The requirements for implementing successful and effective security programmes.
- The Rule of Three: Experience, Professionalism and Qualification in Security Management
- Public to Private – Transition or a New Beginning?
- Safety Advice for overseas travel
“We are delighted to be invited yet again by the organisers of IFSEC International to conduct a wide range of free-to attend lectures,” said Paul Tennent, Managing Director of Tavcom. “The objective of the lectures will be to provide show visitors with an insight into the knowledge they can acquire in order to develop their skills and take their careers in security to the next level. I would encourage anyone visiting IFSEC to attend one of these lectures and take the opportunity to pick up valuable knowledge, hints and tips from our team of experts.”
Click here to learn more about the topics that will be covered in the Tavcom Training Theatre.