Aritech are recruiting!March 02, 2022
Aritech are seeking a Business Development Manager to support their range of Security products. The purpose of the role is to grow and develop business with large Security installers across island of Ireland. We are ideally seeking someone who lives within a commutable distance of Dublin.
As a Business Development Manager, You Will
- Grow Security business with existing Key-Accounts / Large Installers, identify and develop new ones
- Visit and establish strong relationships with Consultants in order to specify Aritech for new projects
- Drive profitable sales from our wide range of Security products to large security installers
- Maintain and develop long-term customer relationship through effective key account management
- Negotiate prices within an established procedure to ensure profitable sales orders and to achieve the sales targets
- Continuously gather relevant competitive market information, analyzing customer and market needs
- Participate at trade shows and organize seminars/ product promotions
To Be Successful In This Role You Will
- Extensive previous experience of selling comparable Security products
- Have a proven track record of achievement with evidence of significant business development.
- Possess strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of “gross margin”.
- Account management experience
- Exhibit well developed communication/interpersonal/ presentation skills, able to influence at all levels.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to share ideas
More About Us
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes – RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Fire & Security Products (a Carrier company) offer ongoing partner support and a comprehensive portfolio of products including fire detection, intrusion detection, access control and video surveillance, with brands such as Aritech, Edwards, EST, GST, Guardall, IFS, Kilsen, Lenel, NetworX, Supra, TruPortal, TruVision, UltraView, Ziton. From initial planning and installation to ongoing maintenance and expansion, our dedicated service and support teams provide the professional expertise that can enhance the efficiency, usability and cost-effectiveness of your entire security system.
We welcome applications from talented Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Sales Agents or Fire and Security Systems Engineers who are interested in a career in sales who live within a commutable distance of Dublin.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.