Hikvision joins Security Institute as Corporate PartnerOctober 28, 2021
Hikvision UK & Ireland has become a Corporate Partner of The Security Institute, the UK’s largest membership body for security professionals. With more than 4,000 members, the Security Institute works to promote the highest possible standards of integrity and professional competence in the business of security.
As a Corporate Partner of the Security Institute, Hikvision affirms that it:
- Supports the professional security community
- Is committed to professional excellence in security practice
- Stands committed to Continuing Professional Development for all its security personnel
- Supports the development and implementation of professional standards across the security sector
- Supports the mission of the Security Institute to ensure that security professionals are recognised as being of equal standing to professionals in all other categories within modern organisations
Ross Bale, Hikvision’s Specifier Relations Manager, said the company was delighted to become a Corporate Partner of the Security Institute. “We’re excited to work with the Security Institute to further its aims of supporting UK security professionals and promoting excellence in security practice and standards,” he said.
Security Institute Engagement Manager, Jade Lapper, welcomed Hikvision UK & Ireland as Corporate Partners, saying: “Corporate Partnership is a really integral part of the Security Institute culture. It offers an important partnership between us and the security sector, meaning we can promote security culture, our strategic aims and ethos in a united voice. It is also recommendable as the scheme promotes professional development to staff and colleagues of the partner companies meaning that security professionals can learn and develop on the job using our facilities and benefits. We are really pleased to have Hikvision on board and look forward to working with them going forward.”