Carrier Fire & Security Ltd.
Connectivity made Simple
With the planned shutdown of PSTN networks in Europe and worldwide, moving to an all-IP world is becoming more and more a reality. The current pandemic situation is also pushing the security industry to embrace more than ever, cloud solutions and remote connectivity. To answer these needs, we are pleased to introduce the UltraSync™ Communicators product family. This is a future proof solution providing an optimal way to transmit alarm signals from fire and security systems to monitoring stations via our secure and reliable UltraSync™ Cloud. It is designed not only to connect with Carrier products but also to 3rd party panels via the dial-capture.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy to install and configure: the size, one of the smallest in the market, clear instructions and wiring makes it easy to install. Configuration is also made simple using the programming buttons and the OLED display, locally through the built-in webserver or remotely from the UltraSync portal.
- Upload/download: customers can remotely access their panels through the UltraSync™ Communicators for upload/download operations. This can be achieved over serial connection for specific panels or via the dialler-capture interface.
- Secure connectivity: the solution is compatible only with UltraSync™ Cloud and comes with a pre-configured Carrier SIM.
- Mobile support: installers and end-users can interact with the communicators via our UltraSync+ mobile application (for Android and iOS). With this application, users can not only monitor, control and configure the communicators but also arm/disarm the connected panels.
- Eco-friendly: the units come in a plastic-free, moulded cardboard packaging that is recyclable. The product can be powered also from the fire or security panel, reducing its energy consumption.
- Certification: the communicators will be certified for both security (UC140 and UC240) and fire (UC240) installations.
Single Path 4G/2G Communicator. Ideal for low to medium risk requirements, it comes with a pre-configured M2M SIM, 8 alarm inputs and 2 output relays.
Dual Path 4G/IP Communicator. Designed for low, medium and high-risk sites, covering intruder applications, fire and more. The unit comes with a pre-configured M2M SIM, 16 alarm inputs and 3 output relays including a dedicated fire output.