SEAKEL are Recruiting a Fire Alarm Installation and Maintenance Engineer
Due to continued growth and expansion, SEAKEL are currently recruiting a Fire Alarm Engineer
Responsibilities of the role:
- Installations, Programming, Testing, Commissioning & Handover of Fire Alarm Systems
- Servicing and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems
- Knowledge of Emergency Lighting Systems
- Knowledge of Local Standards & Regulations for Fire Alarm Systems
The role comes with extensive training and development opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package.
Three years’ work experience is essential.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company Van
- Company Pension Plan
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.