Honeywell Announces equIP Series IP CamerasMay 12, 2017
· Secure IP cameras with 4K ultra HD and 360 panoramic video
· New cameras ideal for security professionals looking to more easily design connected building solutions
Honeywell have announced new additions to its lines of equIP® Series IP cameras, designed to provide high image picture quality in ultra-low light environments. With a unified and simple design, the new equIP cameras offer a superior user experience that makes them easy to install, use, and maintain and integrate with other connected building solutions.
The new equIP cameras have the latest technology providing higher resolution, bandwidth optimization and embedded video analytics. Using H.265 Codec technology, the cameras reduce video recorder storage costs without sacrificing image quality, providing better bandwidth usage. Honeywell Xtralis IntrusionTrace™ video analytics software improves surveillance accuracy and responsiveness helping users to reduce financial losses and limit business interruption.
The equIP series is ideal for security professionals looking to more easily design connected building solutions. The cameras can be easily integrated with other Honeywell ecosystem solutions to create one complete IP platform for site monitoring and control. The cameras are ideal for enterprise and critical infrastructure environments where complete visibility is essential, such as industrial buildings, utilities, energy, education, government, and banking.
“With a trusted manufacturer like Honeywell, security professionals can be assured that every component of their connected building system will work seamlessly together,” said Gerald Coste, global video product director of security and fire, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies. “This is essential to providing the fully integrated and reliable IP solution today’s enterprise and critical infrastructure protection customers demand.”
The equIP camera range includes:
· 12 megapixel 4K Ultra HD IP box camera
· IR IP bullet camera
· Outdoor IR IP mini-dome camera
· Six megapixel indoor/outdoor Fisheye IR IP camera
· Indoor/outdoor 2 megapixel 30x zoom WDR PTZ IP cameras
Cameras in the equIP line feature:
· 3D positioning functionality for PTZ cameras
· Embedded microphones for indoor cameras for greater accuracy
· Support for ONVIF Profile S and G
· Integration with Honeywell NVRs and VMS including MAXPRO®, HUS, DVM, and Performance embedded NVRs
· Support for third-party manufacturers’ NVR and VMS
The equIP series is easy for security professionals to install and maintain. Fifteen languages are available during installation, and only one person is needed to mount the cameras. The range can re-use existing pole, corner, pendent, or wall brackets, saving installers and their customers on time and money. If the cameras are installed with Honeywell’s MAXPRO, setup is even easier as all camera units are automatically detected by MAXPRO in a seamless installation process. The new equIP series is fully certified CE, FCC and UL.
More information about the equIP Series camera range, and Honeywell Security and Fire, visit http://www.security.honeywell.com/uk/