Paxton10 officially launches into IrelandAugust 12, 2020
Paxton’s next generation access control and video management system, Paxton10, officially launches in Ireland on 1st September 2020.
Paxton10 is the next step in complete security solutions and combines access control with video management on a single, straightforward platform, with zero license fees.
Gareth O’Hara, Paxton’s Chief Sales Officer said: “Using the latest technology to combine access events and video footage in one place, Paxton10 will simplify site management, security and offer customers something they’ve never seen before. We believe it is a game-changing system. From the feedback we have received so far, our installers have told us they are very excited about the direction we are going in with Paxton10, particularly with the new technology. People really understand the need for a unified platform in the mid-market”.
The innovative new product is available from Paxton’s approved partners so customers can now start benefitting from the easy-to-install, yet powerful system.
Paxton10 features include:
– Access and video fully integrated on one, license free platform
– Smart credentials – in-built Bluetooth® wireless technology allows smartphones, tablets or Apple Watches to be used in place of traditional keys or electronic tokens
– Remote management – providing installers with the option to offer a full security management service to their clients. The software can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
– Paxton10 cameras – a first for Paxton, embedded with software engineered specifically for Paxton10
– Modular, single door system – ease of install and flexibility, with distributed intelligence to increase reliability
– Scalable from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 cameras
– Fully compatible with Paxton products; PaxLock wireless door handles and video door Entry system
– Migration path from Paxton’s flagship Net2 access control system
– Supported by wide range of installer tutorial videos and software wizards
– Integrates with fire and intruder alarms to simplify building management
Paxton are inviting installers to attend one of their interactive Paxton10: Ireland launch webinars with Account Manager, Steve Payne. Installers can see the new system in action ahead of the launch and get their questions answered.
Alongside the webinar installers can sign up for virtual Paxton10 Installer Training with a Paxton Trainer and self-paced online training on the new system. This will help them get to grips with the new system and offer their customers something new. The in-depth course will cover everything needed to install, configure, and maintain a Paxton10 system. Installers can register for Paxton10 training on the Paxton website.
To find out more information on Paxton10 watch the Paxton10 product video.