Stellar Certification Services Ltd. is an Irish registered company, specialising in the security industry, dedicated to providing effective and cost efficient compliance certification. We recognise at Stellar that we have a unique common purpose with all of our clients. Clients wish to secure independent certification which furthers their business wants and needs, at a price which reflects current market reality and is underpinned by integrity, impartiality and reliability.
Stellar pledges to deliver on all three and undertook a rigorous and objective accreditation process with the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB) which resulted in Stellar being awarded certification to IS EN 45011:1998 (ISO/IEC Guide 65:1996) “General Requirements for Bodies Operating Product Certification Systems”.
We provide clients with an end to end package, from initial assessment to certification, along with on-going audits of your system. We satisfy a wide range of client needs, typically arranging certification in the following BS, EN, ISO and PSA standards:
Private Security Authority (PSA) Suite of Standards:-
- PSA 28: 2013 (Door Supervision & Security Guarding)
- PSA 31: 2014 (Phase 1 Licensing, Door Supervision & Security Guarding)
- PSA 39: 2014 (Licensing Requirements – Event Security Door Supervision & Security Guarding Contractors)
- EN 50131 (Alarm Installation-Intruder Alarm & Hold Up Systems)
- I.S. 228 (Alarm Receiving Centre)
- S.I. 144: 2012 (Access Control) •PSA 2006_12 (CCTV)
- S.R. 25 (Alarm Receiving Centre- Alarm handling)
- S.R. 40 (Electronic Security Service-Intruder alarm, Access Control, and CCTV Systems)
- S.R. 41 (Alarm Receiving Centre-Monitoring services)
- I.S. 3218: 2013 (Fire Alarm Certification)
International Standards (ISO):-
- ISO 9001 – 2008 (Quality Assurance)
- ISO 14001 – 2004 (Environmental Management system)
- OHSAS 18001 – 2007 (Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 27001 – 2013 (Information Security Assurance).
- EN 50134 (Social Alarms)