Submit FREE Listing
Our Privacy Promise
You can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails we send you. You can also change and update your email preferences via the link in the emails we send you.
What do We do with Your information?
We use your information for legitimate business purposes which enable us to enhance the services we provide to you, to make our service and your website experience more relevant and effective for you. This means that we use your information:
- to allow us to contact you by email when required to fulfil the services we offer you – for example to send you our monthly newsletters which contain a summary of the months industry news including new product information
- to provide you with content and venue details regarding ISEC our biennial security & fire exhibition
- so that we can contact you for our direct marketing purposes
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, such as to leave comments, respond to calls to action, where you choose to do so
- so that we can contact you with information about our website and about our services, such communications may include advertisements, sponsored content or any other information relating to third party companies and/or products that we think may be of interest to you
- for our internal record keeping
Updating/Unsubscribing / Amending Your Information
We take steps to regularly update and validate your Information to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date by contacting you via emails and with pop up notices on the website which ask you to verify or update your information.
You can also amend, update or remove your Information that you give us at any time by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can manage your email preferences at any time via the email preference link at the bottom of the emails we sent you.
Whenever we contact you, (for example to send you our monthly newsletter) you will always find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, which you can also use to tell us if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or other communication.
Do we share your data with any third party?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties
The Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites and you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.